When you shop the Logansport Farmers Market, you will indeed be purchasing 100% local. Our vendors only sell what we produce. You will not be shopping re-sale items, rather everything is produced right here in Cass County or a neighboring county.
What does this unusual approach mean to you?
- All honey and mead is produced locally, sold by the producer!
- All produce is fresh and grown locally, sold only by the grower/vendor themselves!
- All artwork and crafts are painted or crafted and sold by the artisan!
- All jams, jellies, salsas and baked goods are made by the vendor selling them!
- Coffee is fresh roasted by the vendor!
- Fresh flowers are grown right here and sold by the grower!
- All Eggs and Meat are raised and produced by the vendor!
This approach limits what we have available throughout the season, but it absolutely ensures that the items you purchase are unique and are supporting your local farmers and artisans. There are no unknowns about the items for sale – just ask the vendor! They know everything about what they sell, because they made it all! We would like to thank you for shopping locally and supporting your community.